Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Somali Blogs. The purpose of this blog is to compile all Somali blogs (written in Somali or any other language for that matter) in one place. There are many Somali bloggers out there and it would be nice to have a single place where one can read about the different opinions, perspectives and interests of the various Somali bloggers around the world.

In addition to listing Somali blogs, we will be doing a monthly round-up of the most active blogs and featuring a blogger each month. So come in, browse through the list of blogs, and if you know of a Somali blog that isn’t listed here, please drop us a line.

11 comments:

Somali Poets said...

This is a wonderful idea! I am sure many will benefit from just hopping from one Somali blog to the other!:) Thank you for featuring us.

-Somalia The Nation of Poets

Sam said...

You're welcome. The blog list would never be complete without your blog.

Anonymous said...

Maa Shaa Allah what a wonderful idea. The home of Somali bloggers. I would like to also add one more somali blogger that I noticed is missing from your list Insha'Allah

justdefine.blogspot.com

Jazakallahu Khayr for adding me.

Sam said...

Thanks for the kind words sister. I've added the link you gave me.

Anonymous said...

nomadmanifesto.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

hello. this is a great idea.

here my blog. I usally talk about politics and economics

The Social Cartographer
www.thesocialcartographer.org

H. said...

Thank you! You'll are doing an amazing job!:)

Inna Gardheere said...

I find this page very beneficial :p i get to read so much from other somali bloggers such as myself :D thanks for your effort.

Inna Gardheere said...

http://solangedrama.blogspot.no/

Sam said...

SolangeDrama, your blog is added now :)

xxcomplicationsxx said...

So this is the page where all my stats are coming from.

I had no idea that there were so many somali bloggers out there besides myself. :O

Proud to be somali when I see such articulate blogs. :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Somali Blogs. Powered by Blogger | Template created by Deluxe Templates